Nội Dung Chính
- 1 We provide all the services at Da Nang Airport as follows:
- 1.1 We are agents of the leading courier companies in the world such as:
- 1.2 WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE AIRCARGO AT Da Nang AIRPORTS OF AIRPORTCARGO
- 1.3 HIGHLIGHTS OF AIRCARGO TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
- 1.4 NOTE:
- 1.5 CONDTIONS FOR GOODS TRANSPORTING BY AIR
- 1.6 PROCESS FOR RECEIVING CARGO TRANSPORTATION AT Da Nang AIRPORT
INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORTATION OF AIRPORTCARGO FROM DA NANG AIRPORT (DAD)
Airportcargo specializes in providing air cargo services from Da Nang Airport to all airports worldwide and vice versa through the agency contract signed with the China Airline (CI), Korea Airline (KE), China Southern (CZ), Malaysia Airline (MH)…With stable goods, we always provide customers competitive prices and services.
We provide all the services at Da Nang Airport as follows:
– Normal services with low prices, travel time from 1-2 days for destinations in Asia, 2-3 days for destinations in Europe and America.
– Fast services with higher cost tDAD normal service, we guarantee goods within 2-7 hours for destinations in Asia, within 24 hours for places in Europe, America.
– Direct air service to destinations in Asia such as Korea, China, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia…
– Combined sea transport and air transport to minimize costs but still ensure the goods arrive on time.
– Dangerous goods transportation services, fresh foodstuffs according to the regulations of the international aviation association.
– Transportation services from all airports in the world from Vietnam at Da Nang Airport (DAD)
– With Airportcargo’s air freight services, your goods will be safe in transit and we always try our best to bring satisfaction to you.
We are agents of the leading courier companies in the world such as:
DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS …
Therefore, your goods will be delivered with the best price and safest. There are also close relationships with many prestigious airlines in the country as well as in the world such as: Vietnam Airlines (VN), Vietjet Air (VJ), Philippine Airlines (PR). Asiana Airline (OZ).Thai Airways (TG), Area Flot, China Airlines (CI). Etihad Airways (EY), Emirate Airway (Ek)…
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE AIRCARGO AT Da Nang AIRPORTS OF AIRPORTCARGO
– Airfreight costs will be higher than other types of freight but they have the advantage of being very fast and secure, so they are often chosen by many customers. However, with our air freight rates, we always assure about the best price as well as the reputation of ensuring safety for all kinds of goods intransit
– With Airportcargo international airfreight, customers will be assured of the highest quality and fastest delivery times.
– A reputable airfreight package will offer the fastest delivery rates at the lowest price. When you become our loyal customer, you will receive many benefits from us.
HIGHLIGHTS OF AIRCARGO TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
– The most competitive price
– In the future, perhaps the air freight rates we offer will not be too different from other types of freight charges.
– The air freight service with the most outstanding features that customers choose is still the time.
– There are many items such as fresh food or medicine with a long preservation time will need to find the air transport services so that the goods are shipped fastest while maintaining the best condition and that is the dominant feature in the carriage of goods by air transport services today.
Air freight is a road that is now being strictly protected from the customs, so when moving customers are required to clearly present the form of goods that you need. By air, the guarantee is not a prohibited item or other dangerous material. At the same time, when carrying goods by air you also need to inventory and have full paper documents because this is the most strict transport.
CONDTIONS FOR GOODS TRANSPORTING BY AIR
For the correct use of air transport you need to know the following restrictions:
– Carriage only when the consignor has ensured that the goods are packed in accordance with the carriage.
– The goods transpored under normal service conditions.
– The goods transpored under normal weather conditions.
– The carrier of the air carriage service has the right to refuse transportation if it appears that the packaging or labeling is unstable or the goods can not be verified.
PROCESS FOR RECEIVING CARGO TRANSPORTATION AT Da Nang AIRPORT
Step 1: Prepare to ship
– This includes checking shipment information and preparing documents
– Checking information, technical characteristics of the goods.
Step 2: Packing the goods
– With each different items, our company will provide different packing process.
– The packaging process will suit the characteristics of each type of goods and where the goods arrive.
Step 3: Hand over and sign consignment note
Once the packing procedures and documents have been completed. Our employees will, together with the customer check all the information, freight charges, then will sign consignment.
We provide variety of shipping services such as:
– Road Transport
– Rail Transport
– Delivery by inland waterway
– Delivery by barge
– Warehouse service